
At our house each morning we are up very early. Some days that is out of
necessity and some days it is because that it what time our children naturally wake up weather we want them to or not.
This morning I had to get up to get ready for work and when I came out of my bathroom
this is what I found. Miranda was reading Jacob a book. I have read her this book quit a few times and she was saying all the right words on all the right pages. It was fabulous.
On those morning that all I want to do is sleep in I just have to remember to be grateful for all that I have.
3 comments:
That is just so sweet!! Darling Darling..
Fun fun! Reading is one of my favorite things to do with the kiddies :)
That is so cute!! I think I need Miranda to read Ethan stories so that I can get ready for work!!!LOL! I can't believe how grown up those two look!!
Post a Comment