February 6, 2009

The Indy Childrens Museum

On Wed Miranda and I with some friends went to the Indy Childrens Museum. For those of you who have not been to a museum like this everything is very interactive. The kids get to touch and play with so many different things and it is so much fun. Here are just a few pictures.


The kids dressed up as dinosours and had fun playing in the nest

We got to dig for dinosour bones with brushes and picks. I had to drag Miranda away from this because she also got to us a ruler which she loves.

Digging and playing, what could be more fun.?

They have a whole water system with boats and waterfalls

The Lego thrown with Karl, Miranda, and Benjamin

1 comment:

Alli said...

how fun.. I want to take my kids to the one we have here. I just never seem to get around to doing it!