February 7, 2009

25 Random Things

If you read this on facebook then don't bother here because it is the same thing but there are alot of people that only reaed my blog so I decided to put it here also.
I have been tagged a few times to do this so I better go ahead and do it. I probably will not tag anyone else because I am just like that.
25 Random things about me
1. I have the same name as one of my fathers x-girlfriends
2. I can't drink milk with a dog in the same room as me, it makes me want to ralph
3. I love to watch the amazing race
4. My favorite food is ice cream
5. When I am pregnant I live off of Ice Cream and cereal for the first 3 months.
6. I love watching football and I think I could blame that on Jenny Kessler (thanks Jenny)
7. I sucked my thumb until I was 11
8. My husband and I own 2 homes right now.
10. I hate it when anything touches my clean clothes that I just took out of the dryer.
11. When my house gets really dirty i start to tense up and I have to stop what I am doing and clean.
12. I love twizzlers, I always have
13. My husband and I lived in Spain for two months the second year we were married.
14.I lived in the same house my whole life until after I graduated.
15. I was a dental assistant and then a dental office manager and sometimes I miss it.
16. I had a pet bunny when I was little, one day I came home and I found out we were eating it for dinner.
17. I have only been in love with 2 men in my life, one of them is of course my husband.
18. I love trucks. when I was 18 I baught my dream truck(a toyota t-100) this was the truck I had been telling people that I would have since I was 13. I always told people that it would be purple (it's maroon, pretty close)
19. When I was little i locked myself in a locking closet (twice)
20. I love to ice skate, I own my own pair of hockey skates
21. On one of my first dates with my husband we were ice skating and i was showing off. I went to hockey stop and slipped on the ice. I woke up with an emt over me and I was bleeding alot. We had to go to the emergency room and get 8 staples in my head.
22.The only bones that I have ever broke are toes.
23. My toes are very very long and my second and third toe are longer than my big toe
24. I hate my eyebrows. I have never got them to be the shape I like.
25.If I were to go back to school I would become a finacial counsler. I love working with money, doing my taxes and making my money work for me. I also love helping other people.

1 comment:

Julie/Mom said...

I loved reading all the new things I didn't know about you. How fun!!!
Aunt Julie