
So it has taken me a little while to get around to it, but I decided that I had to read Twilight and see what all the fuss was about. I must say that I enjoyed it alot. I read it in just a few days and I didn't get to much cleaning done during that time.
I can say that it was not what I expected it to be and now I am excited to read the next ones. So for all of you twilight fans out there, I join you and maybe I will be able to convice Steven to see the movie with me(or maybe not and I will have to have a girls night with some friends.)
3 comments:
Welcome to the club! I am not a reader, and I whipped through these books, of course neglecting cleaning. Adam despises these books because I neglected our conversations while reading them, but did take me to see the movie and LOVED it! So tell Steve to take you, he might even enjoy himself!
I am glad you enjoyed it. Her novel the Host is also a very good read!
You go girl! I loved them too.. and to tell you the truth, Mike read them too and loved them just as much as I did.. I have seen the movie 3 times.. Mike 2 times. SO see.. He may enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment