Jacob just had his 4 month apt and I just wanted to pass on the stats. Weight 16lbs 12oz Height 26 1/4 inches Head 41.9cm He is growing great and has thankfully slowed down just a little.
I can't believe how chunky he is. He is sooo cute though. I would love ot have a chunky baby for once but all i keep getting is tiny ones. Brianna is 15 mos and she only weighs 18lbs. still. We miss you guys and love you tons.
We have been married 9 years in March, and we have 4 children. We live in Storm Lake, Iowa where Steven is a professor at Buena Vista University. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I take one class a semester at the University. At this rate I may graduate when my first born does.
5 comments:
So fun on your growing boy! He looks like a mendenhall! :)
Wow he is certainly your child Pam he looks just like a you. I wish you lived closer we would have so much getting together with our little ones!
He is such a big boy!! He looks like he should be walking and talking now. He is sure a cutie!!
He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him this summer! Hopefully he won't be too shy around me!
I can't believe how chunky he is. He is sooo cute though. I would love ot have a chunky baby for once but all i keep getting is tiny ones. Brianna is 15 mos and she only weighs 18lbs. still. We miss you guys and love you tons.
Post a Comment