

Miranda got the coolest doll house for her birthday. Aunt Tina got it for her. She put it all together, made everything really cute and picked out all the peices. It is beautiful and so much fun. I couldn't even get Miranda to eat her birthday cake because all she wantede to do was play with her doll house.
Thank you so much Aunt TIna we love it.
4 comments:
looks like a fun birthday party! Love the doll house. SHe must be a girl if you can't get her away for CAKE! so cute! :) she is totally your daughter Pam.. It's like looking at mini Pam! :)
Happy Birthday Miranda!! I can't believe she is 3 years old already!! Happy Birthday!
I'm so glad she loved the dollhouse. I had a blast putting it together for her. It means so much more for me to put them together for someone I love.
Happy Birthday Miranda - I love you tons XOXOXO
Love Aunt Tina
That is so fun...I never had a doll house..but we kinda made our own house out of random things when we played barbies! and I love the fort! I remember doing that as a kid! loved it!
Post a Comment