I think he looks awesome! Mark's mom made him wear pink, it was not as stylish as the pink you've chosen...it was NEON pink and it was not attractive. I tease him pretty often about it. They used it for family pictures more than one year :)
We have been married 9 years in March, and we have 4 children. We live in Storm Lake, Iowa where Steven is a professor at Buena Vista University. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I take one class a semester at the University. At this rate I may graduate when my first born does.
3 comments:
I think he looks awesome!
Mark's mom made him wear pink, it was not as stylish as the pink you've chosen...it was NEON pink and it was not attractive. I tease him pretty often about it. They used it for family pictures more than one year :)
He is so cute! There is almost no way in the world Tony will ever let me put anything pink on Liam!
It's tommy brand, how could he say no.
Post a Comment