On Tuesday I am flying out to go be with my family in Utah for My SIL, Tiffany's wedding. I am so excited to go and see everyone. It has been almost a year since we have been there and unfortunately Steven is not able to go with me. That is correct I will be traveling with Miranda and Jacob by myself. Now, Miranda has traveled allot and is very good at flying and the whole airport scene, I have not been too worried about it until I spoke to some friends out here about it the other day. These friends made the same flight and missed there connecting flight in Denver and had to spend the night in the Denver airport. If I have to do that with my children I have no idea how that will go, so it makes me a little nervous.
Anyway lets just all hope that I make my flights and that everything runs nice and smooth. We are so excited to go and see everyone so I will just stop worrying about the flight and prepare to have fun.
Busy as a bee
5 days ago
5 comments:
OH man, I wish you the best of luck. I am sure that everything will be ok! SOunds like a fun trip!
Good luck girl. I'm sure it will be just fine cuz you are amazing! Can't wait to see you!!!!
Can't wait till you guys are here!! I can't believe you are flying out tomorrow! I am soooo excited!!! I hope all goes well when you fly out - I know you will be just fine. See ya soon!
When my sister flew from Indiana to Seattle the weather was so terrible she got re-directed to CANADA! She had Hallie's birth certificate... in her checked luggage... that landed in Seattle! I hope your flight goes well.
Prepare for the worst just in case, although I am sure it well go a lot better than you think. Don't we always think the worst?
Post a Comment