June 15, 2009

Indianapolis Zoo

We went to the Indianapolis Zoo on Saturday with some good friends and had so much fun. This is Jacob feeling an Eagle claw, if they would have let him hold it I am sure he would have tasted it also.
Miranda with her good friend Johnas.

Miranda got the chance to feed a giraffe but when she got close there was no way she was going to, so Steve did it.



Both Steven and Miranda's favorite part was the aquarium. I asked Miranda what her favorite animals were that we saw all day she said, "the penguins and the bird fish that have wings (that would be the sting rays)"

Thanks for taking us Hafen family, we had a blast.


2 comments:

Clark Family said...

That looks like so much fun. My kids love the zoo and go a lot to the Zoo in Salt Lake. It is a fun place for the kids to learn hands on.

Alicia Bunderson said...

how fun. I love the zoo. I want to go there so bad. Morgan won't have any idea whats going on this year. but i still like the zoo. Glad you had fun!