Miranda loves to dance. She will dance and sing and entertain Jacob for hours it is great. She now fits into her purple leotard, put that with her skirt and she is our little ballerina.
We have been married 9 years in March, and we have 4 children. We live in Storm Lake, Iowa where Steven is a professor at Buena Vista University. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I take one class a semester at the University. At this rate I may graduate when my first born does.
4 comments:
What a cute girl! I can't wait to see her this summer!
She is so cute but she is getting too big. That just means that you are too far away and I don't get to see her enough.
Miranda is cute but I LOVE Jacob's face in the bottom photo! He is either totally entertained or he is scared out of his mind.
She is sooo cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a week!! I am getting soooo excited. It will be fun to finally hold Jacob.
Post a Comment