June 5, 2009

Road Trip to Kirtland Continued

Swinging on the swings, I love that smile.
Visiting Lake Erie

Making smores around the camp fire in the back yard, and in their back yard you really feel like you are camping because we are surrounded by large trees on three sides, it is great.

And of coarse we had to take advantage of the hot tub. We loved it, thanks so much or having us Sherri and Kevin.






6 comments:

etreiersen said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love studying church history. It would be so much fun to got to Kirtland. How nice that you got to see so many family members

Clark Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am jealous. I love seeing Uncle Robert and Aunt Donna. They remind me so mcuh of being and spending time with grandpa.

Katie James said...

Hey! I recognize Miranda's bathing suit:)

Alicia Bunderson said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time on your trip! and you are so stinkin skinny

Pamela said...

Hahah, not really I just wear things that hide my belly really well.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

You should consider getting a new colored swimsuit Pamela. When I first saw it I thought you were naked! It is too close to your skin color!