




At the beginning of July I went to Utah with Miranda and Jacob, and we had so much fun. While we were there we were able to go down to lake Powell for a few days, celebrate the 4th of July with my family and the most important (and real) reason for going was to celebrate the wedding of my SIL Tiffany and her new hubby Cameron.
There really is too much to tell so I will just throw in some highlights. I was so proud of Miranda for being so adventurous while we were down at Lake Powell, she was a little fish in the water and loved to hike all around on the rocks, Jacob also loved the water and I am sure he will be right along side his sister wanting to swim and splash.
We were also able to so see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was so fun to take Miranda to that. She loved the sealing rooms.
For the wedding Miranda got to be one of the Flower girls, she did such a great job and my kids looked so great in the cute outfits. Thanks for having us mom and dad, We had a wonderful time.
Also Congratulations Tiffany and Cameron, we are so excited for you and are so glad we were able to be there.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am guessing flying with the kiddos went well too.
I am so glad that you had fun. We were just in Lake Powell too. It is a really fun place with lots to do. And you just can't ge enough of the swimming either. Next time we need to do some better planning so that we can see you guys when you are here. You look great and the kids are getting so big. Miss ya.
Looks like a ton of fun! Glad you could come and spend that special day with Tiffany! Your kids are growing up fast! So cute!
Post a Comment