No One Wins!!!!!!! Steve was helping a family that needed to pull there BB hoop out of there yard, so naturally he takes the truck over to see if he can help out. Well, everything did NOT go according to plan and we end up with a basket ball hoop falling on our truck. Ouch!!!!

For those of you who don't know the truck is really "my" truck. I love trucks and I have been telling people that I would drive a Toyota T-100 ever since I was 12. I bought the truck when I was 18 and Steve really married me because I had a truck. Needless to say I love my truck and I am very sad that it got hurt but thankfully it can be fixed and "no one" was hurt during this whole episode.


No one wins
3 comments:
ouch that looks so sad! I would have cried.. Glad it can be fixed though! :)
dang girl that sucks. I'm sorry but at least no one got hurt and it is fixable!
I love tha last pic of Steve it looks like he can't help but smile..ha ha ha, right. Well hopefully it won't cost too mcuh to fix.
Post a Comment