There are certain sounds that you never want to really hear. Most of those sounds are ten times worse when thay happen at 3:00 am. Last night at 3:00 am I heard a little girl puking all over the place. She was scared out of her mind. That makes for a long night and now a long day.
I do have to say the Miranda did an amazing job at getting to the bathroom last night. Although she didn't make it to the toilet she made it to the bathroom which I was very grateful for. Just think if you have never thrown up before how scary it must be. (this would be her first real throwing up moment) Sorry if none of this is very fun to hear about but for now it is my reality. I hope you all have a great day
Busy as a bee
5 days ago
5 comments:
Poor Miranda, I hope she gets feeling better. I can't believe this is her first throwing up experience!! We been there and done that, too many to keep track of!! Take care.
Poor girl! :( I hate it when the kids are sick.. I hope she gets better soon! Hang in there.. I hope the baby doesn't get it or you guys! ugh..
Poor girl! I hope she feels better soon!
Sad. I can't believe she is still sick. Poor thing, she just can't get well. I'm glad she made it to the bathroom!
I'm so sorry that she is sick!!! I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment