January 8, 2009

2 month apt


He has been weighed and he has been measured and he certainly has not been found wanting. Yesterday Jacob had his 2 month apt (just a little late). Jacob weighs 15lbs 1oz. Can you believe it. He is a chunk and I love it, his thunder thighs, chubby cheeks and all.
Also for all of you who know Steve's cousin Katie she is fabulous and made the blanket that is on top of Jacob in this picture. We love it, Thank you Katie.

4 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow 15 pounds at 2 months! That is just awesome! He is just like my nephew Peter (Brandons boy) He is a chunk to! I love it!

Alli said...

WOW way to go girl! What a healthy boy! So glad that he is growing and doing so well.. Darling blanket! Love it! :)

Tiffany said...

I can not believe it!!! Lisa had me try and guess and trust me I didn't come close. Jacob is one lucky little boy because if he were here I would be squeezing his cute little chubby cheeks and chunky little legs too!! He is so cute! I wish you guys were here, I can't believe he is already two months now. Crazy time flies by too fast. Take care

Katie James said...

I told you! FAT BABIES are great! The bigger the cheeks, buns. and thighs the better! Until you are our age:)