You can't help but love when a baby starts to really smile.(not the smile because of gas or in the sleep smile but a real smile) Steven has the touch to tickle Jacob and get some great grins.
We have been married 9 years in March, and we have 4 children. We live in Storm Lake, Iowa where Steven is a professor at Buena Vista University. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I take one class a semester at the University. At this rate I may graduate when my first born does.
4 comments:
It is so much fun to see a real smile! Sometimes I have a real smile when I pass gas though! j/k
He is such a CHUNK! I love it! I just want to bite him... but I won't :)
What a cutie! I love when they start to smile and respond to you.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment