It has taken me some time to get it all done but I have finished the curtain in my living room and family room.(of coarse that only covers 3 of the 11 windows in our house)
I think they turned out great. I have to say a big thanks to Momma Mills for all her help with this project while she was here.(and for sending me the black out liner after you got home) I had a little extra of the red fabric so I recovered an old pillow that we had in our living room also. I have lots more sewing projects to work on still but it feels good to get one done.
2 comments:
Way to go pam! Looks wonderful!
You are awesome! Sewing has never been one of my strengths. Maybe i'll pick it up after the baby comes cuz I think its awesome!
Post a Comment