Introducing Jackson Robert Mills!!!
Our bundle of joy is here, born Sept 1st at 8lb 14oz 21 inches long
He is such a great baby

Labor seemed to last for days because I was having very small contractions for days. On Wed (when we had induction schedule for Thursday morning) I had contractions on and off all day and finally it was the real thing

We are happy to have him here and labor went as well and you could ask for. I was at the hospital for about 3 hours before I pushed him out.

All of my children have had very big feet but Jackson beats them all. His feet are so long and skinny. We measured them and from heal to big toe his feet are 3 3/4 inches long. If that does not sound long to you go look at it on a ruler. His feet are large.

Miranda and Jacob could not be prouder. They are so cute with him and love to hug and kiss him.

Because Jackson was so much later then we expected the day that he arrived was originally the day that my mother was going to go home. We are so grateful that she was able to extend her stay with us until this upcoming Tuesday. She has been a great help and we are so grateful for all our family and friends support.
8 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that he is healthy.
His feet are huge!
awww. CONGRATULATIONS!!! HE is a cutie!! and a great size! :) I love seeing the older siblings just love the babies!! so darling..
CONGRATULATIONS!!! : ) We are so happy for you and are excited to meet him sometime!!! : ) Welcome to Earth, Jackson!
congrats girl! It is so crazy that you have 3 kids! I'm glad everything went well. Let me know if you need me to fly in to take care of you!!! :)
Congratulations! We are delighted for you and know that Jackson is in very good hands. Enjoy your little guy. There is always something special about having a little baby in the house.
Very cute baby boy. Congratulations to the whole family!
Adorable! We love our new nephew! Love the name Jackson! I thought his feet looked big! I just hope we can see him before he turns into a little boy.
No fair you look so wonderful and collected in those pictures. I was a mess. I can't wait for our #2 though. Hopefully it will be better next time.
Post a Comment