September 21, 2010

Miranda Update

I am a little behind on this but it is better late then never. Miranda started Preschool and she loves it. She and I have been doing school time at home for 2 years and it was time for her to move on.
She goes to preschool every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the morning. She is always so excited to go and always has something fun to tell me. (even if it is how the boy that has a hard time following rules did that day :)

Last Halloween Miranda decided that she wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween this year and she has stuck with it all year. Because I knew this in advance I was able to ask my mom for help on the project while she was here for us and I am so happy how the dress turned out. My mom got it all done and now I don't have to worry about getting a Halloween costume ready for her. Yeah!!

It turned out so beautiful and Miranda loves it. I am sure you will see more pictures from Halloween when she is all dressed up and her crown is on but I had to show it off a little early.



The most fun thing about this dress is my prom dress is sort of a Cinderella dress and is made out of this exact same material. Miraculously my mom had just enough fabric to make this dress for Miranda. (If I am super diligent at working out from now until then maybe I will wear mine for Halloween as well)




1 comment:

Kalli said...

Cute! Kat is Cinderella as well...I got adorable shoes at target they are covered in silver glitter, they are her glass slippers. I can't wait to dress her up :)