August 28, 2010

When are you due?

YESTERDAY!
I have never made it to my due date before and I hate to sound like I am complaining but it is no fun. I know that there are plenty of women out there that always go over the due date but I am just not a big fan. I feel like everything is just waiting on me and I am holding things up.( I hate being late for anything so I hate the feeling of people waiting for me)
Each morning I wake up hoping that today will be the day only to go to bed at night disappointed. I have come to feel like I will just be eternally pregnant and that I will never have the baby. In the back of my mind somewhere I know this is not true but some times I can't help but feel that way. I am sorry to all those women out there that always go over their due date and I keep hoping that my day will come SOON!

5 comments:

Alli said...

OH pam, I know how you feel!! it's no fun at all!! my boys were early and my girls.. well kiersten was 4 days late and Hailey was only 5 days early! as soon as I pass up the time I had the boys, I get VERY UPSET.. I hope he comes soon for yoU!! Good luck!!

Kerri said...

I agree. It is no fun. Aidan was 2 weeks early so I really wasn't prepared to go over 40 weeks with Liam. It wasn't fun but he did come eventually. They can't stay in there forever no matter how comfy they are. ;) Good Luck.

Alicia Bunderson said...

I'm sorry girl. Its frustrating! Good luck. Just know he will be here in the next week or so...

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

Pam-
Hang in there. Soon your baby will be here and you will be unpregnant once again. We're praying that everything goes well during your delivery.
The Price Family

Sheri said...

I keep checking your blog to see if little one has arrived. : ) Maybe he already has. WE're thinking of you and miss you!!!
Love,
Sheri