
While my parents were with us we were able to go and visit Sherri and Kevin in Kirtland Ohio. We had a great time and got to see all the fun sites. Thanks for having us Sherri and Kevin, we always have a wonderful stay at your home.

Miranda and Steven playing in Lake Erie. As you can see they had a great time and got very wet.

Grandpa and Miranda looking at the quarry where they got the rock to build the temple.

Father and son, aren't they darling!

All of us in the John Johnson home where Joseph received many revelations including Jesus Christ appearing to him.
3 comments:
how fun pam! you live in an awesome place!! :)
How neat! I have a decedent that (long story short) was converted and took a large part in the building of the Kirtland Temple. I also LOVE the John Johnson home..love how I've felt in there and the many other sites out there. So glad you got to go. :)
I am so glad that you were able to go and visit fun places. I bet Miranda and Jacob just loved having grandpa and grandma there. It will be fun to see you guys soon. Love ya!!
Post a Comment