
We have been having so much fun with our garden this year. It has taken
alot of work but so far it has been worth it and we hope it will continue to be. We have been eating spinach and peas out of the garden and will soon be over run with
tomatoes when they start to turn ripe. I also let Steven plant some spicy peppers along with our bell pepper and he has been enjoying those.
Yeah for gardening and fresh veggies!
2 comments:
Your garden looks great! I really want to grow a veggie garden but am starting with a flower garden this year. That's what Tony got me for mother's day. All the stuff I needed to start it. What a great husband. Looks great!
Your garden looks amazing girl! I'm gonna show shawn (he's the true green thumb) He will love it. We just planted our garden last week because of this crappy weather we've been having.
Also way to go to girls camp with your kids and everything. It sounds like a lot of fun. I wish we could have floated down the river instead of canued in a pond....
Post a Comment