June 17, 2010

Girls Camp

Last week we had the opportunity to go help out with girls camp. We were with the high adventure group (4th years) so we did repelling, floating down the river, hiking, and camping in a the tent. Because I went and Steven came to be a priesthood leader the kids had to come to. We had so much fun! Sorry no pictures because I packed the camera to well and didn't find it until the last day but we had tons of fun even being preggo.

3 comments:

Kalli said...

I'm going to Shalom next week! It sounds like you guys did some awesome stuff at your camp! I love Shalom, but sometimes it would be fun to go other places :)

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Amazing. You are remarkable.

Alli said...

wow.. Amazing that they let you do that.. when I was a leader We wouldn't let ANY prego ladies go and stay the night!! you are a trooper.. you take after your amazing mother!!