June 29, 2010

I'm so glad when daddy comes home. . . .

Steven has been in Spain for the last week attending a conference for school. He had a wonderful time (despite the fact I wasn't with him) but we are so excited to have him home!Welcome home love, we missed you lots
This is of us picking him up at the airport and he had the perfect things to greet the children, a ball for Jacob and a Spanish doll for Miranda
When we got home had had even more fun surprises for the Children,a beautiful dress for Miranda and a guy on a bike for Jacob. He went overboard and the kids loved it so much.
We missed you daddy and we are so happy to have you home!!! We love you!!


2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

I'm sorry you were husbandless for a week. That is so hard! Miranda looks cute in her new gown! (also, I should have flown and spent the week with you to keep you company...why didn't we think about that) Next time!

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

What a fun dress for Miranda to wear. You all look so tan, it must be warm in Indiana! Karl really misses Miranda.