
At the mills family reunion we were able to do lots of swimming and the kids loved it. We had so much fun, and I just think they are so cute while they swim.

Jacob had so much fun swimming with Aunt Pam, he is a little fish in the water.

Look DaeLene went swimming. This is an almost never so I just had to take a picture so I could prove it. :)
3 comments:
Pam it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I bet it was so great to see them!! Jacob looks so cute in the water - I am so glad that he is loving it! They are getting so big. It was so much fun to see you guys. We miss ya and can't wait to see you again!
Family reunions are so much fun...Family is the best. Looks like you had fun. However I do wish that the family reunion was with us...ha ha ha.
I like the new family picture. And you are blonde again...love it!
Post a Comment