
Jacob loves to climb stairs. There is something horrible about watching a young child climb stairs, the thought of them tumbling all the way to the bottom. He has done great so far but I get nervous for him. I am one of those mothers that does not believe in gates, he needs to learn where he can go and where he can't go without a gate. I know he will learn fast because he has already learned that it is not time to come down from the top. He is a cutie and we love him, who wouldn't love that face.
4 comments:
Oh man.. they grow way to fast! :)
That is so crazy that he is already climbing up those stairs. He is growing to fast and is such a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys in a few months. It will be fun!!
I love finding new blogs of old buds!
This is Kira from high school and junior high and elementary school.
Cute fam!
climbing stairs. Scary. I'm kinda glad i don't have stairs in my house! but both grandparents do! He is a cutie.
Post a Comment