August 24, 2009

The First Day of School


Okay I know this might be cheesy to do for Steven's first day of school but I am going to do it anyway because this is a very big semester for Steven. In approximately 9 weeks Steven will take his exit exams for his PHD program. He has been studying and working up to this point for a very long time now and it is a huge deal. After he takes his exams and passes (because he will of course pass he is great) he will then have his dissertation to write, after which I will refer to his as Dr. Steve (for maybe a day).

I just want to tell him how great he is. Graduate programs are hard enough to complete on there own but when you add in a wife, two children, a home, a job, and all his responsibilities for church calling and service, I respect how hard that can be and how much he does.

Good luck honey, We love you and we support you 110%.

6 comments:

Kalli said...

Wahoo! That is really exciting...those tests can be so tricky, I hope all Steve's hardwork pays off.
p.s. i love the new family pic you put up...you look fabulous!

Alli said...

Super awesome! Way to go.. best of luck!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

You are awesome Steve! Good Luck. and come on pam be honest. You will call him Dr. Steve for more than a day. :)

Katie James said...

YAY for Steve!

Clark Family said...

GOOD LUCK it will all be worth it in the end...if you pass. ha ha ha we all know that you will of course.

Tiffany said...

I am so excited for you Steve!! You have worked so hard to get where you are at. Good luck with everything!