I love slippers! I like to have something on my feet when I am in the kitchen making breakfast in the morning. I just like them pretty much at all times when I am home. I have a few pairs of slippers but I have my favorites. For the past little while I have been missing one of my favorite slippers. I looked in the all the places that I thought they might be, no luck. Well, the other day i found it and Miranda was not happy to give it back because then her troll would have no where to sleep.
Busy as a bee
5 days ago
3 comments:
I think that is so funny! How creative is she!! Tell Miranda she can come swip my slippers any day - I will never know they are missing!!
that is so funny. Man what kids come up with. I love slippers also, I can't stand to walk around my house without them on.
I just wanted to say thanks for the brilliant muffin/sandwich maker tip on Kristi's blog. I can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment