April 10, 2009

Garden Boxes

Yeah!! The boxes are ready. I certainly do not claim to have a green thumb but Steven and I have always had at least a little garden since we have been married. This year, I have to say, I am so excited because now we have these beautiful raised beds. It has been work getting them all ready to go (mostly because we haven't had a lot of time) But now I can start planting and hopefully we can have some yummy food from the garden this year.

3 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

How cool. Shawn is defiantly the gardener in our house. He absolutely loves it, so I let him do that job! I love eating everything out of the garden though!

Kalli said...

that's on our list of projects this year too! I don't think we've on the ball enough to garden from them this year....just get them ready for next.

Alli said...

That is awesome Pam. Sounds like alot of fun! Wish we could have a garden.. well, ok maybe not .. we wouldn't take care of it.. ha ha still yummy!! :)