Miranda loves to dress up now and she is great at using her imagination and becoming whatever she wants to be. In this picture she is dressed as a princess and she is welcoming her Prince home .
How cute is that!! They are two cute kids - it is too bad you don't live closer, we miss you guys! I think that is so cool you got to go to Stomp!! Sounds like a blast.
We have been married 9 years in March, and we have 4 children. We live in Storm Lake, Iowa where Steven is a professor at Buena Vista University. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I take one class a semester at the University. At this rate I may graduate when my first born does.
3 comments:
How cute! I loved playing dress up! I'm glad you had fun at stomp! That is so nice that you guys got to go!
How fun! I love it when kiersten dresses up! Girls are fun!! :)
Your baby is so cute! :)
Yeah for the stomp! that is so awesome. so glad you guys had fun and that you got to go.. Now I want to go ;)
How cute is that!! They are two cute kids - it is too bad you don't live closer, we miss you guys! I think that is so cool you got to go to Stomp!! Sounds like a blast.
Post a Comment