April 29, 2009

6 Months Old


Our little boy is getting so big and strong. We took him in for his 6 month check this week and here are his new stats. 17 lbs 12oz and 27inches long.
He is slowing down with his growth but is getting so Strong everyday. As you can see from the pictures he is sitting up just fine now and will only fall over if he gets really distracted. His new favorite trick is his push ups. He will push himself up on his toes and go up and down like that. He is so much fun and his favorite person is Miranda. They have so much fun together.

5 comments:

Alli said...

how cute! I can't believe he is 6 months old! Time sure goes fast. He will be on the move anytime now! :)

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Oh my, what a strong boy!!! I love tracking the progress of Jacob for I know that Peter will soon be at that stage. Does he roll much? Peter refuses to.

Alicia Bunderson said...

That is the cutest thing! I can't believe he is starting so young to be fit!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months old!! He is growing up so fast and he is so cute!! He is one strong little man. I can't wait to see him!!

Julie/Mom said...

I think Jacob has the cutest smile. And I love the push ups, how funny.