March 15, 2009

Playing Dress Up

Okay, there is a story to this. When Steven and I got married I wanted to buy my dress and my father was very against it. So the way that we solved our difference of opinion was this, I told my dad that if I had my dress than I would always have the goal to fit into it, so on my anniversary I would try it on just to make sure that it still fits.
I have to admit that I have not been the most diligent at trying it on every anniversary but I felt like number five was a good one to make it happen. As you can see it still does fit Yeah!!!!!!!
I'll be honest it was a little tight (especially in the chest region, I'm a nursing mother what do you expect) but none the less it fits still so these pictures are really to my father to prove it. I love you dad.






4 comments:

Alli said...

oh my word pam. I bought mine too but, there is NO WAY i fit in it after having all my kids.. :( But, my goal is to someday fit in it! after this little girl gets out, I am making that my goal.. but, I have been married for almost 11 years. WAY TO GO!! looks beautiful!

Alicia Bunderson said...

that is awesome that you still fit into your dress! I rented mine so I will never know if I can or not. You are still so skinny! Congrats on the 5 years! Stomp tickets! that is awesome..I would love to go to that!

etreiersen said...

Neat story about buying your own dress. Congratulations on being able to fit into you wedding dress! That is so awesome.

Here Dwells Happiness said...

My goodness, I am totally impressed that you still fit. Yeah for staying in shape and for enjoying 5 years. That's so wonderful!