
When Miranda was born Uncle Doug got her this onesie and I just wanted to let him know that we still use it and we still love it. (If you don't know Spanish you better find a translater.)
When we went to Spain with Miranda people didn't want to hold her when she was wearing this outfit.
Thanks Doug
6 comments:
don't you love it when the clothes from your first fits and looks good on your other kids!? Love it!
The only people I knew who spoke Spanish moved to Virginia. I am now way too curious...what does the onsie say?
ok pam you are my translator...translate please!
Look at those rosy cheeks! He's so cute!
I WILL TRANSLATE!!!! "I only cry when ugly people hold me" What do I win?
All my girl clothes were so cute and in such good condition until Brianna...she is still not walking and has worn all the knees out in her cute pants. Oh well! However it is great to pass clothes down from one kid to the next. You need to get your monies worth out of them.
Post a Comment