First of all Steven got me a 5 year anniversary band for my ring. The picture above is my ring with only one band and the picture below is with the two bands. They are not the greatest pic's but I love my ring. I am back to the point of randomly admiring my ring because I love it so much. Thank you sweetheart.
The biggest surprise of all was that Steven got us tickets to go see Stomp. I am so excited!! When I was about 16 I got tickets to go see Stomp in Salt Lake with a very good friend of mine and of the day of the show I got the flu. I had a very high fever and there was no way that I could go, I was so sad. When I found out they were coming to Purdue I told Steve about this story and he took pity on me and now we have tickets to go. (if I get sick again I will cry)
Anyway it was a great anniversary and now we still have the Stomp show to look forward to. Yeah!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:
Looks like the two of you had a nice anniversary. Very pretty ring.
how exciting! I always tell Mark we need to go to Stomp the next time they come to SLC. It's a super high energy show...you'll love it!
What a fun anniversary! Your ring is beautiful! Love it!
Happy Anniversary! Stomp sounds like it will be a blast...stay healthy!
Hi Pam,
I guess I am out of touch with music groups. Who is STOMP?
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment