Sometimes I am very forgetful. This last Sunday as we were coming home from church Steve mentioned that I needed to make sure and fill up the car with gas in the morning, it was very empty. (some times I don't remember to check the gas gauge)
The next day I had a lot of errands to run so I was out and about with the kids. We had been to a few places already and all of a sudden Miranda says "Mommy don't forget to fill the car up with gas". I had completely forgotten about getting gas and I looked down to check where it was. On my car I have a monitor that tells me my "distance to empty" It had no numbers on it and was flashing. I was mortified, I drove straight to the gas station and prayed that I could make it. I am sure that If Miranda did not remind me to go fill up I would have been stranded on the side of the road with 2 children and no gas.
I told her thank you so many times and she loved it that she got to save the day. She is the best and I am glad she did not get my memory, she remembers everything.
Busy as a bee
5 days ago
5 comments:
isn't it amazing what kids pick up on! Sounds like Miranda is a smarty!
Isn't that awesome? I always give Lucy my grocery list and she magically remembers everything. It's way faster than writing a list down.
What a cutie! YEAH for kids right? Man, That is really awesome and I am so glad that you didn't run out of gas..
That is so great! She is just incredible! you have a very smart girl!
She did get your memory that is why you don't have one...I am sure that with every baby a little of my brain leaks out and never comes back. Maybe you feel the same way. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment