Well, it has been a very long time since I have posted on our blog so a thought a nice update was in order. We are doing well and have been busy. I started college at the beginning of February, which has been fun and interesting. Miranda turned 6 years old, and Jackson 18 months. The above picture is a day that Jackson was sick and Steven was happy to take an opportunity to cuddle him for a little while.
Here are my three sweet heart. This is a silly picture of them but they are growing big and getting more sassy everyday.
We got the game Jenga for Christmas and have found out the Miranda is awesome at it. She has so much patience and a steady hand. It is a game we love playing with her and even Jacob can play pretty well.
The kids thought it was so cool that we could go and take walks on the lake. "we are walking on water" This is just one of several pictures although Jacob did not think it was as much fun after he slipped and fell on the ice.
For valentines day Steven made us heart shaped pink pancakes. Then that night we roasted heart shaped marshmallows over the fire. It was fun to do and the kids loved it.That is our update for now, there will be more to come soon as I will try not to let so much time go inbetween posts.
Love The Mills Family
2 comments:
Hooray for an update! Miss my little niece and nephews!
Pam!! You have a beautiful family!! I can't believe how old Miranda is. It doesn't seem like that long ago when you had her!! I'm excited that I have found you in the blogging world!!
Post a Comment