Many of you may know that Steven and I have been trying to sell our house in Indiana since last spring, also many of you know that we had an offer on it last summer. That offer put it under contract for 2 months during the busiest time to sell a house. In the end of that first try everything fell apart and the buyers were not able to get financing and we had to start over. Needless to say it was very frustrating. Well I am thrilled to report to you today that we have had an offer, gone through the process, and closed on our house in Indiana. We no longer own our home in Indiana and we are so excited. It was a great house and we loved it but it is time to move on. Yeah!!!!!!
The rest of August
1 week ago
3 comments:
Congratulations on selling your house! I am sure that is a huge relief.
woohoo!
Congratulations! That must be a huge relief for your family.
Post a Comment