March 28, 2012

The Most Beautiful Spring

We have had the most fantastic weather the last few weeks! We could not ask for better and the kids have been enjoying it so much. Miranda has worn shorts to school a number of times already and we are spending every moment we can outside.
The other day Miranda discovered how to make a rope swing in our tree. It is fun to watch them discover especially when I can sit out on a foam pad and watch and relax in the sun:)
We have talked about getting a bike trailer for a while now but last week we got the bike trailer (and me a bike because I didn't have one) and went on a family bike ride. I think we will be doing that a lot this summer. Sorry I didn't get any pictures but I will try harder next time.

2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

how wonderful! our spring hasn't been that warm (for shorts) but its been nice! I really can't believe how much your kids just look so much like you!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Looks like so much fun!