March 23, 2011

The Next 2 Weeks

Steven is presenting at few different conferences around the country and will be gone for the next 2 weeks. That's right, 2 weeks. I will be here with me 3 beautiful children trying to pass the time with fun activities and happy memories. I have no doubt that during that time we will also have some not fun moments as well but those would happen with or without daddy so we will make the most of it. Hopefully during that time I will be blogging to update you (as well as Steven) on all the fun thing we have been up to. Wish me luck!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Pam, good luck. and you should have told me, Morgan and I could have come to keep you company for a couple days...and good luck on selling the house!

Tiffany said...

I think I would go crazy!!! Good luck!

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

Wish we were there to have your kids over for a day or two so you could have some quiet time or at least some time to get a few things done. Best of luck selling your home. We'll be excited to hear about where you will end up.