March 1, 2011

Pictures From Miranda's Birthday

It took me a while but here they are. We love Miranda as you can tell from the last post but I wanted to show a few pictures that I took from her Birthday. We had a fun family party with all the usual things and she got to pick it all out. For dinner she wanted red enchiladas and green beans. Since I made dinner I put Steven in charge of the cake. He did an amazing job on the cake and Miranda loved it. That is one cute fish!

A few weeks ago Miranda told me that for her birthday she wanted her very own suit case. I had to laugh because it is so practical and grown up, so Miranda. Thanks to Grandma Mendenhall that is what she got. Isn't it darling. All her other presents this year were all my Barbies and Barbie things that I played with as a child. Now she has 5 barbies, a car, a couch, a chair, and all sort of clothes and accessories. I will have to take some pictures of that because she loves all those things too.
We love you princess Happy Birthday!!!!


2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

What a cute girl! How fun to get all your barbies. We had some good times playing with them! I hope she enjoys them as much as we did!
Happy Birthday Miranda!

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

I love the cake! Good job Steve. I guess Miranda is just planning ahead. where is she going to travel...Paris, Rome, Mexico City...the possibilities are endless.