March 8, 2011

A big week for the boys

Jacob is potty trained!!!! I got tired of two children in diapers and decided it was time. I got a little push from a friend of mine that just potty trained her daughter (thanks Alicia). He has done wonderful. He still has troubles at times (that is to be expected) but all in all it has been amazing and only took 3-4 days. In this picture he is sitting on the potty showing us his black eye from falling a few day earlier. Battle wounds are cool!
He is at a fun stage and it is funny to just sit back and watch him.

Jackson is now 6 months old. We finally fed him rice cereal and he hated it. He is getting so big and rolling over but has shown no sign of wanting food at all. He is so disinterested that I asked the Dr. about it and he said it is no big deal wait another month so we might just do that and then try again. I hope he gets a little interested otherwise it will be a pain to feed him each day.


Maybe I'll just let Miranda do it, she would love that.



5 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

yay! way to go Jacob. I hate potty training. but it is cool that it can be done in 3 or 4 days huh! and wow time has flown! 6 months! what a big boy!

Kalli said...

Yeah for potty training!!! I love when that is over :)

Clark Family said...

Your kids are soo cute. I just wish that I could squeeze them all. Oh and their mommy and daddy too. Way to go on the potty training too!!!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Yay for Jacob! We are starting potty training as well.

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

Miranda,
Hi. How are you doing? I am learning to ride a bike on two wheels. I am learning to draw fish. bTell me about Jacob an your other kid. Good bye.
Karl