December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun




We had a wonderful thanksgiving, especially because I didn't have to cook most of it. Some friends from our ward invited us over and we were happy to go. They have a tradition of having a ginger bread man hunt before dinner. They have the kids make ginger bread cookies, then go and hear the story of the ginger bread man. While the children are hearing the story we hid already made cookies around the house. They had to go and find the gingerbread men that ran away. It was lots of fun.

2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! I love ginger bread cookies! They are so so so yummy! That sounds like a fun tradition. I love Jacobs new swing! I'm debating if I will get one or not...let me know how you like it!

Alli said...

How fun! Glad your thanksgiving was good even though you are far from your family! :)
Your kids are growing way to fast!!