Really this is mommy's new toy but it is Jacob's Christmas Present from Grandma Mills. We are so excited to have a swing. I never had one for Miranda and with two children I think it will be great. Thanks Grandma we love it. :)
Busy as a bee
5 days ago
2 comments:
Pam you are going to love it!! It saved me many times with Ethan. He was so content in the swing because of the constant movement and because it was on the perfect angle for his tummy to sit right. It may be a gift for Jacob but really it is for the mommy's. Miranda will be a great big sister for Jacob - you may not even need to have to push the motion button -she'll probably want to push him. Take care!!
I agree, you will love your swing. It was a life saver for me!
Post a Comment