I just wanted to share a few pictures that we took the first little while after having 2 kids. It was great to have my mother come out and help us for the first 2 weeks and we have been having a great time. I have been able to rest a little, and Miranda had so much attention from grandma I don't know how she will handle

it now that she is gone. We will see how it all goes. We won't be alone to long because Grandma Mills come to visit next week.
6 comments:
IT is always nice to have your mother's help after a baby! I am so glad she came to help you! looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Congratulations Steve, Pam, and Miranda on the new addition to your family. He is cute, he has the same birthday as Truman does. Your family picture looks very nice.
Congratulations on your baby boy!! I'm so happy for both of you!!!
I'm glad your mom could come up and help you! I was wondering if she was able to. I wish I could come up and see you! Your boy is so cute! and look fantastic!
It looks like you guys had tons of fun together!! I know Miranda will miss her grandma - but I think grandma might miss Miranda more!! I can't wait to see Jacob he is totally a little chunky monkey!! He looks adorable. We have missed Debra so much it was funny to see Ethan's reaction to seeing grandpa but not grandma. He wasn't so fond of that idea!! It is good to have grandma home!!
I too am grateful for Grandma's that come visit! I can't believe little Miranda Nadine...who is not so little anymore! Wow time flys. Looks like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment