Yeserday afternoon Miranda and I were in my room for a minute and Miranda noticed that I had not made my bed that morning. Of coarse she mentioned that to me and I said "Oh your right, that is bad isn't it" She then answered " yep, your a bad mommy" after a short pause she said "but your cute so it is okay"
I couldn't help but laugh the rest of the afternoon. It is amazing what children say. I found out that I am a bad mom but it is okay because I am cute.
6 comments:
So Cute! She's like my favorite 2.5 year old!!!Everything she says is just priceless!!
I sure miss that girl!! She is so cute. I love what they came up with. Ethan's newest thing is when we cuddling in bed and he says "hold me mommy" (which means I need to put my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me) It is the cutest thing ever!!
Kids say the funniest stuff! At Coleman's B-Day party my 3 year old nephew pointed to the biggest present and said, "The big one's from me!" ...The funny part is that it was from my mom! He just took credit for the biggest present he could see.
Pam that is just hilarious! Miranda is such a clever little girl!
What a cutie!! Children are so funny!
Random question...do you remember Helen that we used to work with at Dr. P's? Can you think of her last name??? Let me know. Thanks
Didn't we use to say that same thing to Tressa?
Post a Comment