Guess what Steve found. I am so excited. The other day when Steven was walking to the bus stop he saw a Christmas tree box on the side walk by our neighbors garbage can. We have been looking into getting an artificial tree so he stopped to look. It looked pretty good so he hauled it home. That night for FHE we set it up to see if it was worth keeping. It is beautiful. It is a tree that you have to put each branch in separately (which is not a big deal) and on the bottom row there are three branched next to each other that are broken.(face that section toward the wall and who cares for now?) I am so excited.
It may be early but we have our Christmas tree up and that saves me a good chunk of change from having to buy one this year and Miranda was so excited to set up a tree this year it gave us a great excuse just to do it.
Merry Christmas
3 comments:
That is awesome! A free tree!! I love that you set up your tree early! We did to, I'm so ready for christmas this year! and happy birthday Steve!
Nice Find! We bought our tree at the Dollar Store... it's about 12" tall, I love it. It's really easy to assemble :)
Christmas trees should be put up Thanksgiving weekend so you are right on schedule! Even though real trees are the best!!!!
Post a Comment