August 23, 2012

Summer Vaca Week 1

 I did not take very many pictures of all the fun the we had for our first week in Utah.  Thankfully my father took lots and lots of pictures.  At this very moment I don't have access to all of them so for now you get what you get.  This first picture is us going to the Bean Museum at BYU.  I have fond memories going there as a child and found out that the day after this picture was taken they closed the museum doing for the next 2 years for total renovation.  I am excited to see the finished product when it is finished because they need to extra space desperately.  We had a lot of fun looking at all the animals and tons of fun with cousins.
 We were in town for the fourth of July, had tons of fun at the parade, with fireworks, and these pictures are us at the colonial village.  The kids had to try out the stocks.
 Of course Miranda had to try on a colonial dress.

For a birthday present from my sister and SIL, we along with my mom went and all had a pedicure together.  I was my first pedicure and so much fun.  You can't see very well but we all have a little jewel on out big toes.  I have been amazed that I have not lost it yet.
Like I said I don't have tons of pictures from our first week but we did so many fun things.  We went to the rodeo the first night, boating on Utah lake, playing in grandma and grandpa back yard,playing with the cousins, and four wheeling around the neighborhood.  We had tons of fun and our vacation was just starting.

No comments: