May 28, 2012

Saying Goodbye

 Steven left for a trip to Spain yesterday and he will be gone from us for one whole month.  It is hard to say goodbye for so long especcially to the kids.  Jackson has been our little daddy loving boy, he always wants his father and will run to him over mom most any day.  Steven is most worried that our little Jackson bug won't remember how much he loves him by the time he gets back. I doubt that could happen but I guess you never know.
 We will miss him dearly but were not about to give up this oportunity for Steven.  He should have an amazing time and get alot done while he is there as well in preperation for a trips to Spain that he will make next year.
We love him and will miss hime lots.  We are grateful for Skype and Facetime so that we have the chance to see him, and talk to him, while he is away.   Also I must wish myself luck as it will just be me taking care of our three children while he is away.

No comments: