
I was in charge of the buns, the pies and one turkey. It was my very first turkey I had ever cooked and it turned out great. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of my great turkey but trust me it turned out great. The weather was perfect for the traditional morning football game and we spent thanksgiving dinner at a friends house here in town with 2 other families. We hope you had a happy thanksgiving and I can say the we are so thankful for our friends and family. We are so blessed. Thank you!
2 comments:
wow! you finally updated! yay! I was beginning to wonder about ya'll! looks like you guys have had a fun and busy 2 months!
Good job! I haven't gotten brave enough to attempt pies like that. Pumpkin is all I do although this year I actually got the pumpkin from scratch by baking and pureeing the pumpkin. That was pretty fun
Post a Comment