February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Here we are very early (not too early because Steven turned my alarm off so I didn't get up to exercise and spoil it) on Monday morning for our Valentine surprise Steven surprised us all by getting us hearts full of chocolate and making pink muffins for breakfast. They were delicious and darling.
The kids loved it. Miranda was fun to watch and listen to as she told everyone all day how much Daddy loved Mommy because he go her a huge heart full of chocolate:)

Steven went to school, taught his early class and then came home to spend the day doing fun things with us. Oh the life of taking days off just because you want to. It is great!

He made and then decorated sugar cookies with the kids. I am not a huge fan of sugar cookies and he loves them so he thinks of great excuses to make them. Of course the kids love that.
I just want to give a shout out to my wonderful Valentine. He made it a great day, Thank you Steven and I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentines day.



4 comments:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Aww what a good husband!

Kalli said...

I love when husbands come home!!Sometimes I miss school for that reason, even though we dreamed and dreamed of being done I think I saw Mark more during the day. Enjoy it while it lasts :)

Alicia Bunderson said...

Good for Steve. Glad you had such a great valentines!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

You need to do an update on little Jackson! He is never included in these things. His Aunt Erin wants to see him!